Surveys are a great tool which can help you and your players stay engaged with the club and staff even when you are not together
- Open the PlayerData mobile app.
- On the home screen select ‘MORE’ in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the “SURVEY SETUP” button near the top of the page.
- Tap the green and white ‘+’ button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Give your survey a title e.g. ‘Wellness’, ‘Training Review’, ‘Match Review’.
- You can tick the box next to ‘SESSION SURVEY’ if this survey will be used to assess a session.
- You will now be taken back to the original survey screen where you can see the blank survey you just created.
- Select your created survey.
- You will see 2 options: ‘QUESTIONS’ and ‘TRIGGERS’.
- Start by adding the questions you would like to ask that are relevant to the surveys purpose e.g. a training review will ask for the athlete's RPE from the session.
- Once you have included all of the questions you would like to, you can set a ‘TRIGGER’ for your survey and personalise the time, date and how often the survey occurs.
- A trigger is a set time and date which your survey is automatically sent out at e.g. 5pm every Monday for a match review survey.
- Your survey is now set and ready for your athletes to complete.
INFO: Once a survey has been distributed once it cannot be deleted